In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.( Genesis 1:1-2)
is the only authority for mankind to understand the origin of universe, the
of man and to experience eternal salvation and forgiveness of sins
through faith in the death and the resurrection of the Lord Jesus
Evidence for Biblical World View
- The Bible contains 66 different books, 40 different authors who were inspired by God, written in period over 1500 years, on several different continents, and yet all books with scientific accuracy point, and prophesy about exactly same thing without any flaws.
- The Bible reveals the Absolute Moral Values and defines what is evil and what is good.
- The Bible contains prophesies with scientific accurate fulfillment on the day.
- The Bible prophesies and records the miraculous virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ God's only Begotten Son.
- The Bible speaks about observable force of God that holds the nucleases of Atoms together.
- The Bible records that Dinosaurs lived with men, and truly dinosaurs' bones were and are found with men's bones together, quote: "Yet fresh, unfossilized dinosaur bones have been found. In 1987, a young Inuit (Canadian Eskimo), working with scientists from Memorial University, Newfoundland (Canada), on Bylot Island, found a bone which was identified as part of a lower jaw of a duckbill dinosaur.9 In 1981, scientists identified dinosaur bones which had been found in Alaska 20 years earlier. The bones had been so fresh that the geologist who had found them thought at first they must have been bison bones. They have now been identified as belonging to horned dinosaurs, duckbill dinosaurs, and small carnivorous dinosaurs.10 "
(1993, Doolan Robert, May 5th, 2010, http://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v15/i4/dinosaurs.asp).
- The Bible prophesies and records the death and
the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Bible prompts you to have faith in the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. This fact is backed up by verifiable evidence found in prophesies, in archeology, and in the changed lives of people who did not any purpose for life.